Due to the nature of our business, we have a strict cancellation policy. To be fair to all Clients, Booking Appointments, buying Products or Treatments you agree to comply with and be bound by our cancellation policy.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
• For all appointments (whether made online or through Salon), we require at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or change in appointment date/time.
• If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or you do not attend your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a ‘Cancellation Fee’ or ‘No Show Fee’ meaning, at our discretion, we will:
1. retain your deposit (should you have a prepaid deposit on file),
2. retain one prepaid treatment (should you have any prepaid treatments on file) or
3. charge you 50% of the RRP of your treatment.
• We do not refund for change of mind.
• We may refund where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
• We may also use our discretion and provide a refund if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided to you (eg, your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
• If you pre‐pay in advance for a ‘Package’ (a number of treatments), refunds for whole Packages will not be provided unless required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
• Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
• In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist on what you can achieve with your treatment.
• Once booked (whether online or made in Salon), treatments/services cannot be transferred to other individuals, this includes pre‐paid treatments.
• Pre‐paid treatments for specific treatment areas cannot be transferred to other treatment areas.
• If you pre‐pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre‐payment schedule.
• Pre‐paid treatments have a 12 month expiry date from the date of purchase (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date from the date of purchase (10 or more treatments).
If you would like to discuss our cancellation policy, do not hesitate to contact us.